Visit Jakarta’s Asus Service Center for laptop repair
A visit to jakarta’s Asus Service Center may be the right choice when the laptop starts displaying symptoms that need to be corrected. Sometimes age factor is the main and inevitable issue, while other factors depend on the use of owners.
On the market, you can choose between a laptop or an Asus netbook. Both are composed of different types with non-single price ranges. Specifications and visual appearance are clearly the difference between laptops and notebooks from each other.
Before making laptops, let alone netbooks, this technology is used to produce a computer or pc. Until now, computers with this brand can still be found on the market with different specifications, which also vary, with different prices.
Problems that usually occur and trigger laptop owners to go to the Asus Service Center Jakarta are usually connected to external devices or internal devices. Servicing costs certainly vary depending on the degree of damage and how severe it is.
However, the priority of trust in guaranteed services on behalf of a brand is much safer. It may cost a little more, but it’s worth the guaranteed quality. Trusted customers will certainly not provide random quality to customers.
List of sales centers in Jakarta
Damaged laptops, computers and mobile phones must interfere with all activities. Jakarta residents who have asus and need to be repaired no longer need to be confused, below is a list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpapan Street. Open every Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and can be contacted via 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta, which is open every Monday through Friday, from 9.30am to 5 p.m. You can call 021 1500128.
- Harco, Mangga Dua, Central Jakarta, with working hours from 9.30am to 5pm every Monday-Friday. The contactable number is 021 1500128.
- Mangga Dua Square Block F North Jakarta. You can arrive with an Asus laptop at 09:30-17:00.
- Agung Sedayu BI’s office runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday to Friday. While Saturday opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. Sunday’s not working. Call 021 6125686.
There are many sites that is asus service center jakarta closest and most strategic from your location? Each location has different operating hours, you need to adjust the schedule to receive services without waiting too long when it comes to sockets.
Some injuries can be caused by personal use, while others are sometimes inevitable. This may be because the OS is missed or used for a long time, so that the performance of the device no longer provides the maximum response.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before you go to the nearest Asus Service Center Jakarta, it is good to prepare a few things, such as security to do security to do a security sketch of important data so as not to disappear after service is complete. This action is done on a case-by-case basis, especially if this information is provided by the company.
If a reservation is required, be sure to do so in advance so that you don’t wait too long to get to the service point. Especially if you only have a short time and are often busy with different things at the time of repair.
When the service provider sets a time limit for repairing your laptop, make sure that it does not interfere with the connected work. As if you can still be productive using a laptop or other computer, so you can still finish different things.
Also, make sure to explain all the details of the problem with the laptop technician so that nothing is delayed to repair. You may not understand the technical language, but just discuss it as you know it or strengthen it with photos.
The video will be better used as a statement enhancer and make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage is. Do not hesitate to ask jakarta’s Asus Service Center for unexpected costs and possible unexpected things as a thorough preparation.
Price range for preparation
The price set by asus service center jakarta certainly varies depending on the type of damage.
The price reference mentioned above is certainly not absolute, as it can change and vary at each location, although both are in Jakarta. For more detailed information , you should call the above numbers to get more valid information.
However, if there is a replacement device, then you will usually be notified directly if you have not left the location. Or the notification is sent by e-mail and is not fully done because the laptop owner can agree or disagree.
If you agree, then you can see the price list of components that need to be replaced and then prepare an additional budget. Component changes also affect the length of time you can correct, and make sure you ask your administrator about it.
This is impossible to do, but you can experience it by 20th-2020, and you want to cancel the service while the laptop is checked by asus service center Jakarta. You must pay Rp . 50,000 for the normal registration fee.
Warranty availability for different components
Before visiting the Asus Jakarta Service Centre, a warranty for each component is available for anyone who has just purchased Asus products. Perhaps the warranty helps mitigate the cost of services paid from the previous level.
What is covered as a warranty and how long is it? Take a look here:
- The notebook warranty applies for battery life and 1 year for adapters, mice, bags, DVDs and drivers, as well as for others that are global.
- A 3-year battery warranty from commercial notebooks with a 2-year warranty time for support accessories that do not differ from notebooks.
- A mobile warranty and parts of it with a duration of only 1 year are also made for smartphones or zenfone.
- For computers, a free repair warranty for 1 year with a battery warranty of 6 months is guaranteed.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, fortunately there is a 3-year warranty for different partitions along with the screen screen. From 2020, it can replace new items for PA/XG/PG models in case of damage.
- A full 1-year warranty, including partitions in case of errors, is provided for the multimedia department.
As well as many other warranties that you can perform yourself on the official Asus website. It is already described in detail there and it is highly recommended to buy goods from authorised distributors. The purpose of the distributor is to facilitate any damage.
Asus is a big brand that treats not only laptops but also computers and has recently penetrated smartphones using zenfone. The existence of the Asus Jakarta Service Centre will help anyone who owns electronic technology in terms of service.