List of famous districts of West Java
There are many regency in West Java, and almost everyone has their own privileges. If you are one of the people from West Java, then of course you really understand the different districts of the province. The Indonesian people certainly understand very well that there are different kinds of advantages that can be found in West Java.
Different types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists from outside the region and abroad. It doesn’t stop there, but the culinary category also continues to grow and becomes more known.
One of the Indonesian people, of course, you need to understand the different types of tribes and cultures from other regions. As well as from the West Java region dominated by the Suntanese tribe. West Java province itself is divided into 18 regency and 9 cities. You can get a wide variety of information through our information below.
The beginning of the West Java Regency was formed
West Java or Java Kulon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that is familiar to other people. There are a wide variety of provinces with a fairly large number in Indonesia itself, but all of them are well known to the Indonesian people.
You will find a diverse cultural feature that will surprise tourists and locals of West Java Province even more. But the history of West Java may not have been widely known before that.
In the 5th century, this one province was part of the Tarumanegara Empire. The various types of inscriptions left over from the kingdom are widely distributed in the province of West Java. There are about 7 inscriptions written in the Venky script book, most of which use Sanskrit to tell the journey of the king from Tarmanegara.
The Suntanese kingdom successfully disabled and continued to disable Tarumanegara. There are also inscriptions from the period of the Suntanese Empire, which are still well maintained in the Bogor region. The conflict between the countries did not end until 1925, during the rule of the Dutch East Indies, when West Java was used as an administrative connotation.
It also underlines the formation of districts in West Java. Not only that, various kinds of developments in West Java continued until this moment. This certainly makes it more and more safe for the people of the province to develop different areas, especially in the economic sector.
Have you ever understood all the districts owned by The Province of West Java? As mentioned earlier, there are approximately 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung, and on October 17, 2000, several areas of the province will be formed as a separate province, namely Banten.
List of regency in West Java
If you are curious about the various names of the Regency, here are some regency from Java Culon that you can know.
- Bandung Regency with capital in Soriang. With an area of approximately 1,767 and a population of approximately 3,145,254, this one regency makes this one district very popular, consisting of 31 districts and 10 sub-districts.
- In addition, there is the West Bandung Regency with an area of approximately 1,305. The capital of West Bandung is located in Nagampra with a population of 1,616,203, which is divided into 16 districts.
- West Java Regency Next up is the Bekasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic kilometers, as it has approximately 23 districts. The population is 2,554,376, which is evenly distributed.
- Next up is Bogor, which has a much larger area compared to others. With a population of 4,246,307 in 40 sub-districts, the area covers an area of approximately 2,710 cubic kilometres.
- Sianjur includes an area of 3,840 cubic kilometers with 13 sub-districts. There are approximately 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 sub-districts.
- Siamis has a population of 1,228,294 divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is approximately 1,414 cubic kilometers.
- There is a fairly small area syribon in the next order with an area of only 984.52 cubic kilometers. There are approximately 2,099,089 inhabitants in 40 sub-districts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic kilometers with a population of 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, it has 42.
- Indramayu is inhabited by 1,845,205 people in 31 different districts. The area of Indramayu is approximately 2,040 cubic kilometers.
- Covering an area of 1,652 cubic kilometers, Karawang has a population of approximately 2,110,476. Karavang has 30 sub-districts spread across the district.
There are more districts in the West Java region. For example, there are Simahi, Sirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalenka, Pangandaran, Sumedang, and many others.
Each district should have a variety of features. Starting from sectors such as economics, tourism and education. Although there are many districts with ownership, West Java has succeeded in building a positive character for its people.
Economy in the West Java Regency
It turns out that in addition to understanding the name of the regency of West Java, you also understand the different kinds of possibilities that you have. West Java has a lot of potential as one of the provinces with many inhabitants.
Therefore, when viewed from the economy, it turns out that this province is developing in various sectors. Starting from production, agriculture engaged in land and agriculture. Since Java is located on two sides of the Sea, it has an economy that thrives on the ocean and fishing.
The economy in West Java is developing well. There is no doubt that many residents thrive with a variety of efforts to make their provinces better.
Tourism in the West Java Regency
When viewed from tourism locations, the districts of West Java never want to give up. There are plenty of good places to use as one of the destinations during the holidays. Most of the tourism from this one province is all about natural tourism.
However, there are still many visitors inside and outside the area who come only to enjoy the holidays. If classified, at least the tourism in West Java is about 96 with different types.
Starting from many places such as beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums, etc. So, would you like to spend a vacation in Java Culon? Your vacation should be more enjoyable if you choose one of the above districts for a vacation.
There are many counties compared to the cities in the province. But if you are trying to explore these different districts, there must be interesting things to discover. There are, of course, many regency in West Java, but they all have their own natural beauty.