Get acquainted with the pre-employment call center of the information center and its various devices
Knowing how many call center numbers are very important for the pre-employment information center for those who have joined this government program. Where the groundwork itself includes government programs specifically designed to make the community more competent and compete with others.
It is hoped that there will be no more unemployment and poverty, because in the end all the citizens involved will be able to open up their jobs. So it can be said that this program is very good, considering that everyone can get cost assistance at once.
So when asked, who are these government programs for? In fact, this card can be used by everyone, not even just job seekers , bad, workers, and people who have been made redundant and made redundant due to the COVID-19 pandemic can also join.
The most important thing is that the future owner must be more than 18 years old and not officially educated. In addition, this program also does not apply to police officers, civil servants, soldiers and village leaders , as well as their equipment and the like.
The number of the pre-employment call center of the information center
Although it seems simple, it turns out that this program is not without obstacles. Sometimes some parties complain about intensive funds that have not been paid out or processed. Such things often happen because of several things. For example, because balance is indeed a work in progress.
So those who have passed this pre-employment program option , will receive a card number for training and to support other program needs. People in this category need to be patient only because the funds are still under development, so there is no need to contact the pre-employment call center of the information center.
Although the second reason is that the funds have indeed failed. This usually happens when potential registrants are not considered to comply with the provisions regulated in the pre-employment program . Because, as is known, there are some restrictions on this program.
However, if the problem is that the intensive has not yet been processed, then you can contact customer service by email so that the withdrawal process is speeded up as it should. So is there a phone number that can be accessed? Because, of course, it is more convenient for some people to contact the person concerned via the telephone line.
If you encounter problems with this program, one of which wants to change accounts or you have several other questions, contact the information center pre-employment call center directly at 021-255541246. But pay attention to the working hours, because you will be served only from Monday to Friday.
How to create a pre-employment card account online
The customer service of registrants can be contacted during working hours from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 19:00. Interestingly, the telephone connection is free of call charges, so it is more efficient, since it is not charged on credit. This way, any registrant can be contacted directly.
It’s just that you may have to be patient, because, of course, there are a lot of people who also contact them. Thus, it is very likely that it will be difficult to contact the pre-employment call center service of this information center, since there are many people who need help. So how to register? See the method below:
- To create an account, simply visit the official website directly via www. Pre-employment.go.id. So you only need to fill out the registration form, which is available along with the username, email address and password, then select the registry menu. After that, wait until the login is verified and the account is successfully created.
- Then log in earlier using the account so that you can enter the dashboard directly. Here, immediately check again for your personal data and do not get me wrong, as this may lead to failures. In addition, you will usually be asked to take a selfie with your ID-card.
- At this point, the data collection must be valid and correct if you want your application to be approved. Only then will you be asked to take a series of basic skills tests and select the desired wave. From here, wait for the results on whether or not to pass the exam, or contact the pre-employment call center of the information center for more information.
The schedule of registration of the pre-employment card and the passage of training
For potential applicants who want to participate in this government program, they must first know the registration schedule. Because it will be useful to check the wave later. For information on the registration schedule, you can directly ask for the pre-employment customer service number .
Because usually they stand during working hours to answer all questions related to this program. In addition to contacting customer service, you can also find out the schedule through the latest news from mass media and social media. Here you can find out the updated opening and closing schedules.
Not only that, in general, in addition to using the information center’s pre-employment call center service, the schedule for intensive disbursement of money and other latest card information were also transmitted through social media. So you don’t have to be afraid to lose the necessary information again.
In the meantime, if you want to attend training, then first check the balance. If you successfully pass the selection, then pay attention to some training. Then choose the training place yourself and pay with the balance directly to participate in the training.
The payment process is quite simple, because it can be done through the pre-employment card number of each registrant . The purchase limit is usually 1 month after receiving the notification. If this is missed, the candidates who have passed the selection will be cancelled directly.
List of payers of pre-employment incentives
Interestingly, there are currently many services that provide intensive cash outing for this pre-employment program . In addition to searching for information directly through the pre-employment call center of the information center , you can also choose one of the service providers below if you want to withdraw money directly:
- Go Pay is one of the digital wallet services that offers intensive pre-employment withdrawal options. All obstacles to payment are directly assisted by the relevant call centre. So you don’t have to hesitate to use this e-money service.
- Link Aja is also a provider of intensive payout services for this government program. If it turns out that customer service is difficult to contact, you can seek help through the call center directly link Time. This is where you can quickly get help with the method of withdrawing funds.
- OVO also includes services that provide the payment of funds for the pre-employment program. You can contact their customer service directly to find out how to cash out quickly. But, of course, make sure that you first need to go through the program before doing it.
Looking at the above explanation, the conditions for participation in this program are not complicated. It’s just that you should never sign up if you don’t meet the requirements, so you don’t have legal entanglements. For the rest, you can contact the pre-employment call center to answer questions about this program .